- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
American Marathon generator AVR automatic voltage regulator (SE350, EA350, EA04C original, DVR2000E), marathon parallel module (B-527065 / AMP2000), generator rectifier diode.
MP Brushless Three-Phase Alternator and Car Operating Instructions APM2000 Parallel Module
MP series brushless three-phase AC synchronous generator is a new generation brushless generator composed of Magna Plus generator technology design and APM2000 type parallel module provided by Marathon Electric US A. All generators in this series can run in parallel with each other, and have the function of parallel operation with other series of generators or the grid (conditional). Debugging
Understand this manual completely before commissioning. Failure to comply with operating requirements may result in generator damage or personal injury.
In order to ensure the normal power generation of the generator, you must pay attention to:
1. Before starting the generator, all output switches should be turned off;
2. All the lines connected with each other must be correct;
3. After starting up, increase the speed to the rated speed so that the voltage rises to the rated value, and then close the power supply for debugging.
The speed adjustment of the two diesel engines in parallel should be the same, that is, the no-load speed is the same, and the full-load speed is about the same. If the full-load speed difference is large, the diesel engine governor should be adjusted so that the governing speed is basically the same.
㈠Stand-alone no-load debugging
Before the parallel generator, first perform the no-load single-machine debugging in the parallel state (connection principle diagram 1-1), and run the generator to the rated voltage and the no-load speed, respectively, so that the two generators have no-load voltage and frequency. Consistent. If one of the voltages is inconsistent, first adjust the generator voltage regulator (SE350 or APR125-5) to connect the external voltage potentiometer R to increase the voltage counterclockwise.
- 1 -
Conversely it declines. (Refer to the SE350 or APR125-5 instruction manual, voltage adjustment section), make the two no-load voltages consistent, and adjust the frequency of one of the diesel engines to achieve the same speed. It is required to use the same voltmeter and frequency meter, and no load in front of the car Commissioning is complete.
调试 Commissioning of single load before paralleling the car.
When the generator is under single-machine load debugging, first add the load with rated power, the power factor Cosφ = 0.8 (lag), and the frequency is rated. If the voltage rises, first connect the parallel module APM2000 (as shown in the wiring diagram of parallel operation in Figure 1-1), and connect the current transformer on phase B with 5A and C to adjust (or reverse the phase of B phase line) to reduce the voltage. Then adjust the voltage drop potentiometer R1 on the parallel module APM2000, so that the voltage drop reaches the voltage drop you need 2% ~ 5%. At this time, keep the frequency power constant. The potentiometer R1 adjusts the clockwise voltage to drop and vice versa. Record the voltage, current, frequency (speed), power, and power factor Cosφ = 0.8 (lag) at this time. Then load according to the requirements of parallel operation (loads are 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and 110%) and record the voltage, power, frequency (speed), current, and power factor of each load point. Then add the same load to another generator unit, and adjust it according to the previous requirement, so that after the two generator units are loaded, each point gets approximately the same voltage drop and frequency drop (speed drop). Requires the same set of instruments to record.
The above adjustments are initially completed and the basic debugging before the car is completed. Third, parallel debugging
1. Three factors of parallel vehicle: Before the parallel vehicle, phase sequence, voltage, frequency (speed) can be consistent. Note! The closing angle of the parallel car is less than 5 ° manually, and less than 10 ° automatically.
2. After the car is combined, first adjust the power (speed), and then adjust the R1 potentiometer on the parallel module APM2000.
3. After the car is merged, the current, power, and power factor, and the indications at each point are basically the same.
Parallel commissioning After the first and second steps of the single-unit commissioning are completed, the two generator sets can be combined. First add a load of 20% to 50%, Cosφ = 0.8 (lag), and then adjust the speed (frequency) of the other one to the same (Note: it is not allowed to adjust the external voltage potentiometer at this time)
R) Cars are connected, and the speed of the machine is adjusted after the cars are connected to the same power. Observe whether the current and power factor are basically the same. Add the load as before, so that the total power of the parallel vehicle reaches 75% load, and Cosφ = 0.8 (lag). Then slightly adjust the speed of one of them to get the same power. Observe the current, if the current is large, slightly adjust the R1 potentiometer on one of the parallel modules APM2000 so that the current and power factor Cosφ = 0.8 (lag) are basically the same, then change the load size and observe each point 25%, 50% , 75%, 100% load meet the standard, if not, repeat the above adjustments until the standard is reached, and the entire process of combining cars is completed. Tighten the R1 potentiometer on the parallel module APM 2000. Fourth, run
After completing all the above adjustments, the two generator sets can adjust the frequency (speed) and voltage (adjusting the external voltage potentiometer R on the generator voltage regulator) to the same under any load condition, and then they can be combined with the vehicle, and By adjusting the speed (frequency) voltage of one of the generator sets, the power, current, and power factor Cosφ = 0.8 (lag) are basically the same. Two parallel cars can enter normal operation.
DVR2000E automatic voltage regulator is an electronic solid-state microprocessor-based control device. The output voltage of the AC brushless generator is controlled by adjusting the current into the exciter's magnetic field. Unlike most voltage regulators, the input current of the regulator is supplied from a permanent magnet high-frequency generator (PMG) that matches the main generator.
DVR2000E automatic voltage regulator is a fully sealed installation structure. The self-tapping screws are used to fix the regulator into the plastic shell of the regulator. The display (light-emitting diode) on the panel shows the status of the regulator and the system. The DVR2000E's wiring is connected through the 1 / 4-inch quick-connect terminal on the back panel. The DB-9 9-pin terminal block provides communication between the IBM compatible PC and the voltage regulator DVR2000E.
When the DVR2000E voltage regulator is installed on a generator at the factory, a molded cover is provided. Because live terminals and heat sink exposure may be accidentally touched, this cover enables the system to comply with UL508. This cover must be installed when the voltage regulator is energized.
DVR2000E voltage regulator has the following characteristics and performance
1. Four control modes: automatic voltage adjustment (AVR), manual or magnetic field current adjustment (FCR), power factor adjustment (PF), reactive power adjustment (Var).
2. Programmable stability setting.
3. Soft start control with adjustable time in AVR mode.
4. Excitation limit (OEL) in AVR, lack and power factor control modes.
5. Low frequency (voltage / frequency) adjustment.
6. A sharp short circuit protects the magnetic field.
7, over temperature protection.
8. Three-phase or single-phase voltage detection / adjustment (effective value) in AVR mode.
9. Single-phase generator current detection is used for measurement and adjustment.
10. Magnetic field current and voltage detection.
11. Four contact detection inputs of the system interface.
12. A common output relay for alarm display and disconnection functions.
13. Six protection functions (over-excitation shutdown, generator over-voltage shutdown, DVR over-temperature shutdown, generator detection signal loss and shutdown, over-excitation limitation and its abrupt short-circuit shutdown.)
14. Reactive sag compensation and reactive power compensation when the generators are running in parallel.
15. The front panel human-machine interface (HMI) display system and DVR2000E-COMS WINDOWS basic software can be quickly and friendly set up and controlled as PC communication.