- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
Measure the deformation of the lower surface of the cylinder head of Mitsubishi S6R diesel engine
Deformation of the lower surface of the cylinder head of Mitsubishi S6R diesel engine
0.03 mm or less
Mitsubishi S6R diesel engine cylinder head height (reference value)
154.9 to 155.1 mm
Measure the height of the cylinder head of Mitsubishi S6R diesel engine
2. Inspection and repair of rear device
2.1 Measure the inner diameter of the idler bushing and the outer diameter of the idler shaft
Measure the inner diameter of the idler bushing and the outer diameter of the idler shaft. When the limit is exceeded, replace the idler bushing or idler shaft with a new one.
Note: When replacing the idler gear bushing, the inner diameter of the idler gear bushing must be reamed.
Idler Bushing ID
50.000 ～ 50.025 mm
Idler shaft outer diameter
49.950 ～ 49.975 mm
Measure inner diameter of idler gear bushing and outer diameter of idler shaft
2.2 Replace the idler gear bushing
(1) Use the removal end of the idler bushing removal tool to remove the idler bushing.
(2) Using the mounting end of the idler bushing removal tool, press the idler bushing into the end face of the gear hub from the gear end. Then use the removal end of the idle gear bushing removal tool to press the end face of the bushing to about 1 mm below the end face of the gear hub.
(3) Reaming the inner diameter of the idler bushing after pressing in. The processing dimensions are shown in the figure.
Note: The rear idler gear bushing is provided in a semi-finished state, so reaming must be performed after pressing.
Replace idler bushing
Replace the idler bushing (Y2PTAW size)