- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere John Deere Diesel Engine Disassembly and Assembly Manual
Remove Pistons and Connecting Rods
If engine is to be removed from the machine, see your machine technical manual.
CAUTION: Do not drain engine coolant until itcools below operating temperature. Then slowlyloosen block drain valve to relieve any
1. Drain coolant and engine oil.
NOTE: If engine is to be completely disassembled, seeENGINE DISASSEMBLY SEQUENCE in Group010.
2. Remove cylinder head. (See REMOVE CYLINDERHEAD in Group 020 for two valve head or REMOVECYLINDER HEAD in Group 21 for four valve head.)
3. Remove camshaft followers and keep in order for reassembly in same position.
4. Clean all foreign material from cylinder block top deck.
IMPORTANT: Cap screws and washers must betightened to the correct specification toachieve an accurate reading whenchecking liner standout (height aboveblock), as detailed later in this group.
5. Use short cap screws (A) and 3 mm (1/8 in.) Thickwashers (B) to bolt down cylinder liners (C). Fasteneach liner in two locations. Tighten cap screws to 68
Nm (50 lb-ft).
NOTE: Do not rotate crankshaft with cylinder headremoved unless liners are fastened down.
NOTE: Always follow manufacturer's directions provided with ridge reamer.
6. Remove carbon from liner bore with a scraper or ridgereamer (A). Use compressed air to remove loose material from cylinders.
7. Remove oil pan, oil pump, and pick-up tube. (SeeREMOVE, INSPECT AND INSTALL OIL PUMPPICK-UP TUBE ASSEMBLY in Group 060.) (SeeREMOVE ENGINE OIL PUMP in Group 060.)
8. Mark rods, pistons, and caps to ensure correct assembly in same location.
IMPORTANT: Keep inserts with their respective caps for rod and main bearings.
9. Remove all rod caps (A) with bearings.
10. Measure rod bearing-to-journal oil clearance with PLASTIGAGEâ before removing piston and rodassembly. Record measurements. (See INSPECTAND MEASURE CONNECTING ROD BEARINGS, later in this group.)
NOTE: Use PLASTIGAGEâ as directed by themanufacturer. PLASTIGAGEâ will determine bearing-to-journal oil clearance, but will notindicate the condition of either surface.
IMPORTANT: Hold onto piston to prevent piston fromdropping. Piston will drop once pistonrings have cleared cylinder liner.If liners are to be reused, be extremelycareful not to let connecting rod hitliner bore when removing piston androd assembly.
11. Gently tap piston through top of cylinder block from the bottom.
12. Remove pistons and rods from engine.
13. If piston rings are to be reused, measure piston ringend gap and compare to the following specifications: Piston Rings—4045DF, TF150 and 6068DF, TF150 Engines —Specification
No. 1 Compression—End Gap ........... 0.33—0.58 mm (0.013—0.023 in.)
No. 2 Compression—End Gap ........... 1.24—1.49 mm (0.049—0.059 in.)
No. 3 Oil Control—End Gap ......... 0.30—0.56 mm (0.011—0.022 in.)
Piston Rings—4045TF250 and 6068TF250 Engines—Specification
No. 1 Compression—End Gap ........... 0.33—0.64 mm (0.013—0.025 in.)
No. 2 Compression—End Gap ........... 0.75—1.00 mm (0.030—0.039 in.)
No. 3 Oil Control—End Gap ............... 0.33—0.64 mm (0.013—0.025 in.)
Heavy Duty Piston Rings—Specification
No. 1 Compression—End Gap ........... 0.33—0.59 mm (0.013—0.023 in.)
No. 2 Compression—End Gap ........... 0.89—1.14 mm (0.035—0.049 in.)
No. 3 Oil Control—End Gap ............... 0.33—0.59 mm (0.013—0.023 in.)
14. Remove all main bearing caps with bearings. Removecrankshaft from engine.