- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere John Deere diesel engine cylinder liner removal inspection and standard value parameters
IMPORTANT: If liner pitting has occurred, checkcondition of coolant.
NOTE: When installing reusable liners, rotate 90 ° fromoriginal position. The liners should be deglazed and ring sets installed in pistons.
1. Inspect exterior length of liner for pitting (A). Checkpacking step for erosion (B). If pitting or erosion isobserved, measure depth of pits with a fine wire orneedle. Replace piston and liner if:
Depth of any pit is one-half or more of liner thickness (C).
Depth of erosion is one-half or more of the packingstep (D).
Cylinder Liner—Thickness 6.23—6.89 mm (0.25—0.27 in.)
Cylinder Liner Packing Step—Dimension 2.02—2.29 mm (0.08—0.09 in.)
2. Visually inspect liner ID. Replace piston and liner if:
The crosshatch honing pattern is not visible immediately below the top ring turn-around area for turbocharged engines.
The hone pattern is not visible all the way around the liner in over 75 percent of the ring travel area for naturally aspirated engines.
Liners are pitted or contain deep vertical scratches that can be detected by the fingernail.
3. Carefully examine liner for signs of fatigue, such as fine cracks in the flange area (A) and cracks in the ring
travel area (B).
NOTE: Inspect block for cracks or erosion in the O-ring packing areas. (See INSPECT AND CLEAN CYLINDER BLOCK later in this group.)
B—Ring Travel Area
Cleaning method of John Deere John Deere diesel engine cylinder liner
1. Secure cylinder liner in a holding fixture. (See DealerFabricated Service Tools, Section 05, Group 190 for assembly of holding fixture.)
2. Use D17004BR Flexible Cylinder Hone to deglazecylinder liner.
NOTE: Use honing oil along with flex hone when deglazing liners.
3. Use D17004BR Hone according to instructions supplied with tool to obtain a 45 ° cross-hatch pattern. Thoroughly clean liners after deglazing. See CLEAN CYLINDER LINERS earlier in this group for proper cleaning procedures.