- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
Assembly and standard values of John Deere John Deere diesel engine connecting rod, piston pin and piston ring
IMPORTANT: There are different manufacturers / part numbers for piston and liner sets. These sets are not interchangeable. DO
NOT intermix piston / liner sets on the same engine. Check parts catalog for correct applications.
IMPORTANT: If a new piston and liner assembly is to be installed, DO NOT remove piston from liner. Push piston out of liner bottom only far enough to install piston pin.
1. Lubricate piston pin and bushing with clean engine oil.
IMPORTANT: Pistons must be installed on connecting rods from which they were removed, and new piston pin snap rings must be used. Piston and connecting rod must be assembled so combustion bowl in piston is offset toward fuel injection pump side of engine when long side of connecting rod is toward the camshaft side of engine.
NOTE: Some pistons are marked with an arrow on top of piston. Arrow must point to side marked “FRONT” on connecting rod when assembled.
2. Assemble pistons and connecting rods, making sure the word “FRONT” (A) on side of piston and side of connecting rod are facing same direction.
3. Insert piston pin (B) into piston pin bore. NOTE: Some piston pin snap rings have sharp edges on both sides. These rings are reversible.
4. Install NEW piston pin snap rings with ring gap (C) facing down to the 6 o'clock position at bottom of piston (viewed from rod end) and sharp edge of ring facing away from piston pin. Make sure snap rings are seated in grooves of piston pin bore.
Installation method of piston ring
IMPORTANT: Piston rings can be damaged if
expanded too far. Expand piston rings
only as far as necessary to install rings
1. When installing new piston rings, use JDE85, JDE135, or KJD10140 Piston Ring Expander. Install oil ringexpander in bottom ring groove. Position end gaptoward either side of piston pin.
2. Install oil control ring (C) in bottom ring groove overring expander. Install with end gap on opposite side ofpiston from ring expander gap.
NOTE: Identify ring top as follows: If ring has no marks, it can be installed with eitherside facing top. If rings are marked with depression ("pip"), marks should be on top as shown (A). Ring with twodepression marks goes in the second groove.If ring is marked with paint strip, hold ring withgap facing you and turn ring so that paint strip isto the left side of gap.
3. Identify top side of compression rings. Top side of rectangular and keystone compression rings will beidentified by marks on the top side of two rings.
4. Install rectangular compression ring (B) in center ringgroove with top of ring toward top of piston.
5. Position gap in rectangular compression ring onopposite side of piston from oil control ring (C) gap.
6. Install keystone compression ring (D) in top ring groove with top of ring toward top of piston.
7. Position gap in keystone compression ring on oppositeside of piston from rectangular compression ring gap.
8. Stagger ring gaps on pistons as shown.
9. Coat pistons, liners and inside of JDE84 Piston RingCompressor with clean engine oil.
B—Top Compression Ring
C—Oil Control Ring Gap
D—Expander Ring Gap
E—Bottom Compression Ring Gap
F—Front of Engine