- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere John Deere diesel engine crankshaft end clearance, crankshaft rear oil seal disassembly inspection and standard parameter
Measure end play prior to removing crankshaft to determine condition of thrust bearings.
1. Position dial indicator on contact face of flywheel, onfront crankshaft nose, on damper, or front pulleyassembly, if installed.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply too much pressure withpry bar (A), as this could damagebearings.
2. Using a pry bar, gently push crankshaft as far to rearof engine as possible.
3. Zero the dial indicator.
4. Gently pry the crankshaft as far forward as possible. Note indicator reading. If end play is not within specifications, install new thrust bearing.
SpecificationCrankshaft—End Play 0.029—0.357 mm (0.001—0.014in.)
Removal method of crankshaft rear oil seal
Use the following precautions for handling seal and wearsleeve assembly (A):
· Always install seal and wear sleeve assembly immediately after removal from plastic bag to avoidpossible dirt contamination.
· No lubrication of any kind is to contact seal when installation. Use of a lubricant may result in prematureseal failure.
Install oil seal / wear sleeve assembly with the open sideof seal and wear sleeve ID chamfer toward the engine. If seal is reversed, engine oil may be lost becausegrooves in oil seal lip would be incorrect with respect to direction of crankshaft rotation.
Remove Crankshaft Rear Oil Seal and WearSleeve
The crankshaft rear oil seal (A) and wear sleeve (B) arefabricated as a non-separable part. To remove the oilseal / wear sleeve assembly, the two following procedures can be used depending on special tool availability.
Remove Oil Seal / Wear Sleeve Using JDG698A
1. Adjust forcing screw (A) on JDG698A Seal and WearSleeve Remover and position screw so it centers toolon crankshaft flange.
2. Using the slots in JDG698A Remover as a template, mark three locations on seal casing where screwsshould be installed for removal purposes. Remove tool from crankshaft flange.
IMPORTANT: Holes must be drilled at outer edge ofseal case. Screws will pull seal against wear ring, thereby removing both pieces.
3. Drill a 3/16 in. Hole through wear sleeve lip and sealcasing at the three marked locations.
4. Position JDG698A Remover on end of crankshaft.
5. Install three 2-1 / 2 in. (Approximate) sheet metal screws with washers (B) into slots of removal tool and threadscrews into holes in seal casing. Evenly tighten screwsuntil plate is flush with rear face of crankshaft.
6. Tighten forcing screw (plate should pull evenly against the three screws) until seal and wear sleeve assemblyis removed from engine
B—Sheet Metal Screws
Remove Oil Seal / Wear Sleeve Using JDG645E
1. Place and center JDG645E Rear Crankshaft OilSeal / Wear Sleeve Puller cap screws and driver plate assembly onto crankshaft rear face. Then, using snapring pliers, set the thinner shoulder of ring tool betweensleeve flange and seal case.
2. Secure the assembly with a clamp, then graduallytighten the screw until wear sleeve is extracted.
3. Cut the rubber lip (now accessible) and remove it.
4. Using a punch and hammer, tap the seal case towardengine at any location until seal case pivots.
5. Using JDG22 Seal Remover, extract seal case.
Install Rear Oil Seal / Wear Sleeve Using KCD10002A
NOTE: Due to a diameter change of the crankshaft bore, it may be necessary to suppress the pilot pin from KCD10002. With this modification, KCD10002becomes KCD10002A
1. Position guide (A) from KCD10002A Rear OilSeal / Wear Sleeve Installer Set on crankshaft end with two cap screws finger tight.
2. Install new oil seal / wear sleeve assembly on guide with open side of seal toward engine. Center the guide andtighten cap screws.
3. Slide driver (B) onto guide (A) and gradually tightenhex nut until driver bottoms on guide.
4. Remove seal driver and guide. Check that seal andwear sleeve assembly is properly positioned oncrankshaft flange and installed square in flywheelhousing bore.