- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere John Deere Strong Deer Diesel Engine Running-in Guide After Overhaul
After the overhaul or after the following maintenance, John Deere John Deere diesel engine running-in should be performed.
• Main bearing, connecting rod bearing, crankshaft, or any combination of these parts replaced.
• The piston, ring or gasket has been replaced.
• Rear crankshaft oil seal and wear sleeve replaced. (The main purpose of running in is to see if the oil seal is still leaking.)
• The cylinder head has been removed.
• Removed the fuel injection pump or made important adjustments on John Deere John Deere diesel engines. (The main purpose of running in is to check the power situation.)
Run-in of John Deere John Deere Strong Deer Diesel Engine
Important Note: If a John Deere John Deere diesel engine is fitted with a PTO shaft, the following rules can be used to run in on the PTO shaft. To avoid damage to the PTO gearbox, the PTO shaft must not operate for more than 10 minutes at full load.
Perform the following initial break-in steps using a dynamometer. If necessary, under controlled operating conditions, the initial running-in of a John Deere John Deere diesel engine can also be performed without a dynamometer.
Important Note: Only use John Deere John Deere John Deer diesel engine running-in oil or running-in oil with the same performance. Overhauled John Deere John Deere strong deer diesel engine Do not use John Deere PLUS-50 or meet API CI-4, API CH-4, API CG-4, APICF-4, API CF-2 during the break-in period , API CF, ACEA E5, ACEA E4 or ACEA E3 performance requirements John Deere John Deere strong deer diesel engine oil for running-in. The installation of these oils will prevent the John Deere John Deer diesel engine after overhaul from running properly during break-in.
Do not add oil until the oil level is below the refill mark. John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine running-in oil can be used to supplement the oil consumed in the running-in phase.
Do not fill the level above the mesh pattern or the "FULL" mark. The oil level is acceptable anywhere in the mesh pattern.
1. In the running-in phase, add an appropriate amount of John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine running-in oil to the crankcase of John Deere John Deere diesel engine. Ambient temperature can be ignored when running in oil. This oil is specially formulated to enhance the running-in effect of John Deere diesel engines. Under normal circumstances, the use of running-in oil must not exceed
If you do not have John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine running-in oil, you can also use the API maintenance level CC, CD, CE or ACEA technical specifications E1 or E2 diesel oil.
Important note: In the initial running-in period, check the oil pressure and coolant temperature regularly. You should also check your fuel, oil, or coolant for signs of leakage. The time of one full load operation cannot exceed 10 minutes.
2. Start John Deere John Deere diesel engine. Run to the specified time according to the load and speed specified in the following table.
3. After the initial break-in is completed, the John Deere John Deere Strong Deer diesel engine should run at 1500 rpm for 1 to 2 minutes under no load before shutting down.
4. If necessary, check and readjust the valve clearance. No need to readjust
Cylinder head torque.
Note: During the first 20 hours, John Deere diesel engine should be prevented from idling for a long time or running at maximum load continuously. If the John Deere John Deere diesel engine is idling for more than 5 minutes, the John Deere John Deere diesel engine should be stopped.
5. During the running-in period, John Deere John Deere diesel engine should be operated at low idle and high load. During running-in, if the John Deere John Deere diesel engine is idling, constant speed, and / or low load for a long time, it is recommended to replace with a new John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine running oil and John Deere oil filter, run in for another 100 hours.
During John Deere John Deere diesel engine run-in, the oil level should be checked more frequently. As a general rule, no additional oil is required during the 100-hour break-in period. However, if oil needs to be replenished during the first 100-hour break-in period, the break-in period needs to be extended by 100 hours. The new John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine running-in oil and the new John Deere oil filter should be replaced.
After a maximum of 100 hours, drain in the running-in oil and replace the oil filter. Fill the crankcase with John Deere PLUS-50® or TORQ-GARDSUPREME® or other heavy-duty diesel engine oil with the same maintenance level recommended in this manual. See "Uncertified and Level 1 Standard Certified Diesel Engine Oil or Level 2 Standard John Deere John Deere Diesel Engine Diesel Engine Oil" in "Fuel, Lubricants, and Coolants" in Chapter 01, Part 002.
Note: Fuel consumption increases when using low viscosity oil. Check the lubricant level more frequently.
If the temperature is below -10 ° C (14 ° F), a John Deere diesel engine block heater should be used.