- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere Strong Deer Diesel Engine Injector Bushing
1. Use M22-1.0 (7 / 8-9) tap (A) to tap the inside diameter of the bushing.
2. Screw in the M22-1.0 (7 / 8-9) cap screw and pull out the injector bushing.
A – M22-1.0 (7 / 8-9) Tap
Install the injector bush
Important note: If installing a new injector bushing on a 4-valve cylinder head, make sure that the piston is not at or near the top dead center (TDC). Rotate the John Deere John Deere diesel engine until the piston is at bottom dead center (BDC), otherwise it will damage the piston. Loading
1. While supporting the 4-valve cylinder head, place the bottom surface about 50 mm (2.0 inches) from the table.
2. Fill LOCTITE® 592 around the outer edge of the bottom of the injector bushing (C).
Important: The O-rings must be installed in the correct position; the brown O-rings are in the higher position and the black O-rings are in the lower position. Otherwise, it may cause congenital failure of the O-ring. Do not use any oil-based products to lubricate the injector bushings, or the O-rings will expand. Hold
3. Install the brown O-ring at the higher position of the injector bushing and the black O-ring at the lower position of the injector bushing. Lubricate the O-ring with soap solution.
4. Place the injector bushing (C) in the hole, and use the JDG1649 injector bushing installer (D) to put it into the bushing.
5. Using a hammer, carefully tap the nozzle installation tool and knock all the bushings into the holes.