- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
Install John Deere John Deere diesel engine injector
Note: Before installing the injector, make sure that the old copper gasket has been removed from the bottom of the injector bushing.
1. Install a copper washer (B) on the top end of the injector (C).
2. Install the fuel injection nozzle and fix the fuel injection nozzle fixing clamp (D) on the cylinder head. After installation, the fuel inlet (A) of the injector must face the fuel supply pipe (E).
3. Install the oil pipe (E) with the smaller end facing the injector. Turn the injector by hand until the tubing is seated correctly in the injector.
Important: Use the correct twisting procedure to tighten the joints (G) and screws (F).
4. Tighten the joints (G) and screws (F) using the correct twisting procedure. (See CTM230 (Class 11 Electronic Fuel System with Denso High-Pressure Common Rail) Part 02, Chapter 090, "Installing Electronic Injectors".)
Note: When replacing the glow plug, the rated voltage of the new glow plug must be the same as the original. The color ring of the 24 volt glow plug is blue and the color ring of the 12 volt glow plug is yellow.
5. Install the glow plug (H) and tighten as required by the torque specifications.
Glow Plug-Torque ... 15 Nm (133 lb-in)
6. Repeat the above procedure for each cylinder.
A – Injector inlet
D-Injector positioning clip
E-fuel supply pipe
Mounting bearing assembly
Important Note: During John Deere John Deere diesel engine or cylinder head overhaul, the O-ring seal (B) and the rocker oil supply O-ring (A) must be replaced each time the support is removed.
1. Install a new seal ring (B) using:
• Carefully remove the old seal ring from the rocker arm support. Do not use any sharp tools to avoid damage to the support.
• Clean the seal tank with acetone. Blow dry with compressed air.
• When installing a new seal ring in the seal groove, install it from both ends toward the center of the rocker cover. Do not use sealant on the seal ring.
A-Rocker shaft oil supply O-ring seal
2. Install the rocker shaft support (A) and tighten the screws (B) according to the technical specifications.
Rocker Support Screws-Torque at 60 Nm (44 lb-ft)
B-screws (2 used)
Install John Deere John Deere strong deer diesel engine rocker assembly
1. Install the push rod (A) in the same position when it was removed.
2. Install the connector (B) in the same position when it was removed.
Important: During installation, loosen the adjusting screw on the rocker arm to avoid damaging the rocker shaft. To help install the rocker shaft assembly, use the rocker arm mount (E) as shown.
3. Attach the rocker arm assembly to a John Deere John Deere strong deer diesel engine.
4. Lubricate the rocker arm parts and the pusher base with oil to ensure that the parts rotate flexibly. Apply LOCTITE® 242 Thread Fastener and Sealant to the clamp screws at both ends. Tighten the clamps (D) at both ends of the rocker shaft according to the technical specifications.
Clamp on Both Ends of Rocker Shaft-Torque ... 30 Nm (22 lb-ft)
B-cap screws (2 used)
F-3 mm (0.12 inch) diameter
G-width 50 mm (1.97 inches)
H-Solder pin length 15 mm (0.59 inch)
5. Tighten the rocker shaft clamp (C) according to the technical specifications.
Rocker Shaft Clamp-Torque. 60 Nm (44 lb-ft)
6. Install the injector wire harness, fix the wire to the injector with nut (A), and fix the wire connector to the rocker arm bracket with screw (B). (See CTM230 (Class 11 Electronic Fuel System with Denso High-Pressure Common Rail) Part 02, Chapter 090, "Installing Electronic Injectors".)
7. Adjust the valve clearance. (See the "Checking and Adjusting Valve Clearance" section earlier in this chapter.)