- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere strong deer diesel engine cylinder block, cylinder liner, piston and connecting rod
Connecting rods-general information
The traditional tongue and groove connection (A) is used between the connecting rod and connecting rod cover of the old John Deere John Deere diesel engine. The new John Deere John Deere diesel engine has PRECISION JOINT ™ connecting rods and shrouds (B).
The PRECISION JOINT ™ connecting rod and connecting rod cover are described as follows: When manufacturing the PRECISION JOINT ™ connecting rod, a laser beam is used to cut the groove on the connecting rod. Then, separate the connecting rod cover and the connecting rod from the joint (C) by a precision mandrel in the connecting rod hole.
Both types of connecting rods have high connection strength and the torque of cap screws is the same. The disassembly method is roughly the same, and the differences are marked later in this chapter. See the "Checking the Connecting Rod and Roof Cover" and "Installing the Piston and Connecting Rod Assembly" sections later in this chapter.
Removed John Deere John Deere diesel engine pistons and connecting rods
If you need to remove the John Deere John Deere diesel engine from the machine, please refer to the machine technical manual.
1. Drain the coolant and oil.
Note: If you want to completely remove the John Deere John Deere diesel engine, see the "John Deere John Deere Diesel Engine Disassembly Sequence" section in Chapter 010.
2. Remove the cylinder head. (For two-valve cylinder head John Deere John Deere diesel engine, see Chapter 020 "Removing the Cylinder Head"; for four-valve cylinder head John Deere John Deere John Deere diesel engine, see Chapter 021 "Removing the cylinder head "section.)
3. Mark the camshaft follower when removing it to keep the same position when reinstalling.
4. Clean the foreign bodies on the reference surface of the cylinder block.
Important Note: When checking the cylinder liner protrusion (higher than the cylinder block), to obtain an accurate reading, the cap screws and washers must be tightened as required by the technical specifications (see details later in this chapter).
5. Secure the cylinder liner (C) with the short cap screws (A) and 3 mm (1/8 inch) thick washers (B). Tighten the fixing screws of each bushing in two positions. Tighten the cap screws to 68 Nm (50 lb-ft).
Note: After removing the cylinder head, the crankshaft can only be turned after the cylinder liner is fastened.
Note: Always follow the instructions of the reamer manufacturer.
6. Use a scraper or reamer (A) to remove the carbon deposits in the cylinder bore. Use compressed air to remove foreign objects from the cylinder.
A – Reamer
7. Remove the oil pan, oil pump and oil collecting pipe. (See Chapter 060 "Removing, Inspecting, and Installing the Oil Pump Manifold Assembly".) (See "Removing the Oil Pump" in Chapter 060.)
8. Mark the connecting rod, piston, and connecting rod cover to ensure that they are returned to the same position before removal.
Important note: The connecting rod and the spindle shoe must match the respective connecting rod cover.
9. Remove all connecting rod cover (A) and bearing pads.
10. Before removing the piston and connecting rod assembly, measure the oil gap between the connecting rod bush and the journal with PLASIGAGE®. Record the measurement. (See the "Inspecting and Measuring Linkage Bushes" section later in this chapter.)
NOTE: Use PLASIGAGE® as directed by the manufacturer. PLASTIGAGE® can determine the oil gap between the bearing pad and the journal, but it cannot show the surface wear of the two.
A – connecting rod cover
Important: Hold the piston to prevent it from falling. When the piston ring is released from the cylinder liner, the piston will fall. If the cylinder liner is reused, be careful when disassembling the piston and connecting rod assembly so that the connecting rod does not hit the cylinder sleeve hole.
11. Gently tap the piston so that its bottom exits the top of the cylinder block.
12. Remove the pistons and connecting rods from the John Deere John Deere diesel engine.
13. If the piston ring is used repeatedly, the end ring clearance of the piston ring should be measured and compared with the following specifications:
Piston rings-4045DF-TF150 John Deere John Deere diesel engine and 6068DF-TF150 John Deere John Deere diesel engine-technical specifications
1st compression ring-end clearance ... 0.33-0.58 mm (0.013-0.023 inch)
2nd compression ring-end gap ... 1.24-1.49 mm (0.049-0.059 inch)
3rd Oil Control Ring-End Clearance ... 0.30-0.56 mm (0.011-0.022 inch)
Piston rings-4045TF250 and 6068TF250 John Deere John Deere diesel engine-technical specifications
1st compression ring-end clearance ... 0.33-0.64 mm (0.013-0.025 inch)
Compression Ring 2-End Clearance... 0.75-1.00 mm (0.030-0.039 inch)
3rd Oil Control Ring-End Clearance ... 0.33-0.64 mm (0.013-0.025 inch)
Heavy-duty piston rings-technical specifications
1st compression ring-end gap ... 0.33-0.59 mm (0.013-0.023 inch)
Compression Ring 2-End Clearance ... 0.89-1.14 mm (0.035-0.049 inch)
3rd Oil Control Ring-End Clearance ... 0.33-0.59 mm (0.013-0.023 inch)
14. Remove all spindle bush covers and bushes. Remove crankshaft from John Deere John Deere diesel engine.