- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
John Deere John Deere diesel engine inspection and measurement of connecting rod bearings (removed connecting rod from John Deere John Deere diesel engine)
1. Inspect the connecting rod bearings for damage or wear.
2. Multi-point measurement of crankshaft connecting rod journal outer diameter.
Crankshaft connecting rod journal-outer diameter .. 77.800-77.826 mm (3.0629-3.0640 inches)
3. Install the connecting rod, connecting rod cover and bearing pad with the old cap screws. Tighten the cap screws to 58 Newton meters (43 lb-ft). Tighten the cap screws by 90-100 °. (See the "Torsion Link Cap Screws" section later in this chapter.)
4. Measure the inner diameter of the connecting rod bush after assembly
Assembled Connecting Rod Bushings-77.876-77.927 mm I.D. (3.0659-3.0679 inches)
5. The inner diameter of the connecting rod bearing shell minus the outer diameter of the crank journal is the oil gap. If the oil gap is not within the range specified in the technical specifications, the bearing bush should be replaced.
Connecting rod bush to connecting rod shaft
Neck (new part)-oil gap..... .50-.127 mm (0.0020-0.0050 inch)
Wear limit 0.152 mm (0.0060 inch)
Check and measure connecting rod bearings (connecting rods and crankshafts are installed on John Deere John Deere diesel engines) Important note: Use a manual wrench. A pneumatic wrench may damage the threads.
NOTE: Use PLASIGAGE® as directed by the manufacturer. PLASTIGAGE ® can measure oil gaps, but cannot show any surface conditions.
1. Remove the connecting rod cover. Place a piece of PLASIGAGE® in the center of the bearing. Install the connecting rod cover with the old cap screws. Tighten the cap screws to 58 Newton meters (43 lb-ft). Tighten the cap screws by 90-100 °. (See the "Torsion Link Cap Screws" section later in this chapter.)
2. Remove the connecting rod cover. Compare the width of PLASIGAGE® to the scale on the package to determine the oil gap. If the oil gap does not meet the technical specifications, the bearing bush should be replaced.
Inspect John Deere John Deere diesel engine connecting rods and shrouds
1. Inspect the connecting rod and the cover for wear or damage, such as wear or scratches on the connecting part (A).
Important: Do not scratch the connecting surfaces of the connecting rod and the connecting rod cover. This is important to ensure that the PRECISION JOINT ™ link is properly installed. Do not brush the connection surface (C) with a wire brush or other tools. Interlocking mating surfaces must be protected.
2. Inspect and around the connecting rod cover cap screw holes (B). If any defects are found, the connecting rod and connecting rod cover should be replaced.
3. Use soft-nose pliers to carefully clamp the connecting rod (the end of the connecting rod cover is facing up).
Important: Do not use new connecting rod cap screws when checking the inside diameter of connecting rod holes. Use new cap screws only when the connecting rod is finally assembled.
4. Install the connecting rod cover without the bearing pad. Use old cap screws.
5. Tighten the cap screws to 58 Nm (43 lb-ft). Tighten the cap screws by 90-100 °. See the section "Torsion Link Cap Screws" later in this chapter.
6. Using an internal micrometer, measure the diameter of the connecting rod at the center of the hole and record the measured value as follows:
• At right angles to the joint surface of the connecting rod and connecting rod cover (A).
• 45 degrees to the left (B) from the position of step "A".
• 45 degrees to the right (C) from the position of step "A".
7. Compare measured values according to technical specifications.
Connecting Rod Holes (Without Bushings)-Inner Diameter... 82.677-82.703 mm (3.2550-3.2560 inches)
8. If the difference between the measured maximum and minimum values is greater than the roundness requirements specified in the technical specifications, the connecting rod should be replaced.
Connecting rod hole-maximum allowable out-of-roundness... 0.038 mm (0.0015 in.)