- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
The following physical pictures and parameter models are for reference only (because there are too many models): For specific price models, please contact our sales online customer service,
Rixing Power Technology sells Cummins connecting rods. The applicable models are: KTA19-G2 ,, KTA19-G3, KTA19-G4, KTAA19-G6A, KTA19-G8, NTA855-G1, NTA855-G2, NTA855-G3, NTA855-G2A, NTA855-G4, NT855-GA, KTA38-G2, KTA38-G3, KTA38-G5, KTA50-G1, KTA50-G2, KTA50-G3, KTA50-G9A, KTA50-GS8, MTA11-G3, MTAA11-G3, 6CTA8. 3-G2, 6CTAA8.3G2, 6LTAA8.9G2, 6BTAA5.9G2, 6BTA5.9G2, 6BT5.9G2, 4BTA3.9G2, 4BT3.9G2, 4B3.9G2, VTA28G5, VTA28G6, QSZ13-G2, QSZ13-G3, QSK38- G5, QSL19G5, QSX15G6, QSX15G8, QSK23G3, QST30G3, QST30G4, QSK60G3, QSK60G4, QSK19G3; QSK78,
Cummins diesel engine common connecting rod models: Cummins connecting rod 214950, Cummins NTA855-P425 connecting rod 218808, Cummins engine connecting rod 3013930, Cummins KV connecting rod 3632225-20, Cummins engine connecting rod 3811995, Cummins connecting rod 4083569, Cummins engine connecting rod Lever 3013930, Cummins connecting rod 3073522 for Cummins power generation ship, Dongfeng Cummins connecting rod 3027107,
Cummins 3043911 engine connecting rod, Cummins engine connecting rod 3811995, Cummins KTA38-G2 connecting rod 3632225, Cummins generating group truck connecting rod AR10012, auxiliary marine accessories marine Cummins connecting rod 3902224, Cummins marine spare parts connecting rod 4083569, Cummins Power Generation Company Cummins Connecting rod 3820302, Cummins automobile engine connecting rod 5266243, Cummins marine diesel engine marine connecting rod 4947898, Cummins marine connecting rod 3924350, Cummins marine diesel engine connecting rod 3971394,
Cummins 4900563 connecting rod, Cummins 4900406 connecting rod, A2300 connecting rod, Cummins KV connecting rod 3632225, Cummins VTA28-C (800) connecting rod 3023891, Cummins marine engine connecting rod cover 4943979, marine diesel engine connecting rod model 3942581, marine Cummins Connecting rod 3925232, Cummins Marine Heavy Industry Marine connecting rod 3901568, Cummins Weili connecting rod 3043911, Cummins Power Equipment Cummins connecting rod 3014453,
Cummins KTA38-G2 connecting rod 3632169, Cummins L10-260 connecting rod assembly 3073522, Cummins KTA38-G2 piston connecting rod 3072468, Chongqing Cummins engine connecting rod fitting 3007573, Cummins small generator connecting rod AR45067, Cummins imported generator connecting rod 3630024, generator repair Cummins diesel engine connecting rod 3628824, Chongqing Cummins diesel engine connecting rod 3626494,
Cummins KTA38-GH connecting rod live 3039220, Cummins L10C-325 connecting rod 3820301, Cummins KTA38-G5 piston connecting rod 3072473, Cummins generator marine connecting rod 3043910, Cummins generator parts bus Cummins connecting rod 3014452, cummins Cummins engine connecting rod 4083569 , Dongfeng Cummins diesel engine repair parts connecting rod C3901383, Cummins marine engine parts connecting rod 218808,
Cummins connecting rod 4083569, Cummins L10C-250 connecting rod 3899450, Cummins KTAA19-CE connecting rod 205841, Cummins accessories M11 connecting rod 3079629, Cummins connecting rod generator connecting rod assembly 4944887, Cummins engine engine connecting rod 3950639,
Cummins NTA855-GS / GC-S piston and connecting rod 3358088, Cummins KT38-P780 connecting rod 3632169R, Cummins ISX-475 connecting rod 4059449,
I. Overhaul of connecting rods and connecting rod bearings:
1) Check for peeling, scars, and replacement if damaged
2) Detecting the bending and twisting of the connecting rod on the connecting rod detector, correcting or replacing
3) Reference value: Bend: 0.05mm / 100mm; Torsion: 0.05mm / 100mm
4) Large head gap (note the plastic gap)
Plastic gap gauge
Remove the connecting rod cover
Check the corresponding journal clearance at the widest point
Reference value: 0.012-0.09mm
5) Axial clearance
The connecting rod is pressed axially towards one side of the crankshaft
Measure with feeler on the other side
Reference value: 0.13-0.38mm
1. The main failure forms of the connecting rod:
Bending and torsion of the shaft; abrasion of small head hole and large head side. Among them, deformation is the most common.
2. Inspection of deformation of connecting rod
(1) Detector: Inspection plate (vertical plate); diamond-shaped support shaft; support shaft locking rod, V-type gauge.
(2) Inspection method
① Install the bearing cap of the connecting rod big head (without bearing), tighten the bolts according to the specified torque, check that the roundness and cylindricality of the connecting rod big head hole should meet the requirements; install the repaired piston pin.
② Install the large end of the connecting rod on the support shaft of the tester, tighten the adjustment screw to expand the centering block outward, and fix the connecting rod on the tester.
③ Lean the V-shaped positioning surfaces at both ends of the V-shaped inspection block against the piston pin, and observe the contact between the three contact points of the V-shaped three-point gauge and the inspection plate to check the deformation direction and amount of the connecting rod. (Three contacts A \ B \ C)
(3) Test conclusion
1) The three measuring points of the three-point gauge are in contact with the flat plate, and the connecting rod is not deformed. (a = b = c = 0)
2) If the upper measuring point is in contact with the flat plate, the two lower measuring points are not in contact with each other and the distance is the same as the flat plate;
(a = 0, b = c ≠ 0; or b = c = 0, a ≠ 0)
The gap between the measuring point and the flat plate is measured with a plug gauge, which is the bending degree of the connecting rod over a length of 100 mm.
3) If only one lower measuring point is in contact with the plate, and the other lower measuring point is not in contact with the plate, and the gap is twice the gap between the upper measuring point and the plate, the connecting rod is distorted. (c = 0, b ≠ 0, or b = 0, c ≠ 0, and b or c = 2a)
The gap between the bottom measurement point and the flat plate is the twist of the connecting rod at a length of 100mm.
4) If one lower measuring point is in contact with the flat plate, but the gap between the other lower measuring point and the flat plate is not equal to twice the gap of the upper measuring point, the connecting rod is twisted and twisted together.
(c = 0, b ≠ 0, or b = 0, c ≠ 0, and b or c ≠ 2a)
The gap between the lower measuring point and the flat plate is the twist of the connecting rod, and the difference between the gap between the upper measuring point and the lower measuring point is half the bending of the connecting rod.
5) Measure the distance between the small end surface of the connecting rod and the flat plate, and then measure the distance after turning the connecting rod 180 degrees. If the values are not equal, it means that the connecting rod has double bending. Curvature.
3. Repair and correction of connecting rod deformation
After inspection, if the bending and twisting exceeds the specified values, the bending and twisting directions and values should be remembered and corrected.
Correction of the bending of the connecting rod can be performed on a press or a bending corrector.
To correct the distortion of the connecting rod, you can clamp the connecting rod to a vise, use a distortion corrector, a long-handled wrench, or a pipe wrench to correct it. Use the distortion corrector to correct the distortion of the connecting rod as shown in the figure.
Note: Correct the twist first, then correct the bend; avoid repeated correction. After the correction, an aging treatment should be performed to eliminate the elastic after-effect.
4. Repair of connecting rod bushing
(1) Option of connecting rod bushing
For full floating installation of the piston pin, the connecting rod bush is press-fitted inside the connecting rod small head. When the engine is overhauled, the connecting rod bushing must be replaced at the same time as the piston and piston pin are replaced to restore its normal cooperation.
There should be a certain amount of interference between the connecting rod bush and the connecting rod small head. The interference can be obtained by measuring the inner diameter of the small head of the connecting rod and the outer diameter of the new bushing separately.
(2) Repair of connecting rod bushing
The cooperation between the piston pin and the connecting rod bushing should have a clearance of 0.005-0.010 mm at normal temperature, and the contact area should be above 75%.
The fit clearance is too small, grinding is performed, and a grinding allowance is left. Then insert the piston pin into the connecting rod bushing for pairing grinding. A small amount of oil can be added during grinding. The piston pin is clamped on a bench vise and the connecting rod is moved along the axis of the piston pin. There should be no gap feeling. There is no "bubble" generated when the oil is added. When the connecting rod is placed at an angle of 75 degrees to the horizontal plane, it should be able to stop. Tap the connecting rod slowly to drop. At this time, the fitting clearance is appropriate.
The processed bushing should be able to push the piston pin into the connecting rod bushing with the thumb, and there is no gap feeling.