- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
Cummins diesel engine cylinder liner physical map and parameter model is for reference only: please contact our sales online customer service for specific price models,
Rixing Power Technology direct sales Cummins KTA19-G2, KTA19-G3, KTA19-G4, KTAA19-G6A, KTA19-G8, NTA855-G1, NTA855-G2, NTA855-G3, NTA855-G2A, NTA855-G4, NT855- GA, KTA38-G2, KTA38-G3, KTA38-G5, KTA50-G1, KTA50-G2, KTA50-G3, KTA50-G9A, KTA50-GS8, MTA11-G3, MTAA11-G3, 6CTA8.3-G2, 6CTAA8. 3G2, 6LTAA8.9G2, 6BTAA5.9G2, 6BTA5.9G2, 6BT5.9G2, 4BTA3.9G2, 4BT3.9G2, 4B3.9G2, VTA28G5, VTA28G6, QSZ13-G2, QSZ13-G3, QSK38-G5, QSL19G5, QSX15G6 QSX15G8, QSK23G3, QST30G3, QST30G4, QSK60G3, QSK60G4, QSK19G3; QSK78 Dongfeng Cummins cylinder liner, Chongqing Cummins cylinder liner, American Cummins cylinder liner,
Cummins diesel engine cylinder liner, Cummins L10-260 cylinder liner 3080760, Cummins cylinder liner 3080760, Cummins NTA855-P320 cylinder liner 3801826, NT cylinder liner assembly 3801826, Cummins cylinder liner 3055099,
Cummins 4089153 cylinder liner, Cummins 4101507 cylinder liner, Cummins K6 cylinder liner assembly 4024767, Cummins M11 cylinder liner assembly 3807303, Cummins cylinder liner 4009220, Cummins KTAA19-CE cylinder liner 4964451,
Cummins ISX / SIGNATURE-600 cylinder liner 4059349, Cummins ISM-280 cylinder liner 3102423, Cummins KV cylinder liner assembly 3007525, Cummins L10-260 cylinder liner assembly 3807703, Cummins KTA38-G2 cylinder liner 3022157,
Cummins NTA855-P425 cylinder liner 3055099, Cummins ISM-380E-20 cylinder liner 4025162, Cummins cylinder liner 3022157, Cummins L10-C290 cylinder liner assembly 3804293, Cummins ISM-330 cylinder liner assembly 4024844,
Cummins ISM-385E-30 cylinder liner 4024940, Cummins KTA38-G2 cylinder liner 3006089, Cummins ISM-305V cylinder liner assembly 3803978, Cummins L10-310 cylinder liner assembly 3800801, Cummins NTA855-GS / GC cylinder liner 3350328,
Cummins L10-260 cylinder liner assembly 3809963, Cummins NTA855-P425 cylinder liner AR9759, Cummins KTA50-G3 cylinder liner 3006089, Cummins ISX / SIGNATURE-600 cylinder liner 3682829, Cummins ISM-280 cylinder liner assembly 4089388,
Cummins ISX / SIGNATURE-600 cylinder liner assembly 4025311, Cummins L10-280 cylinder liner assembly 3803297, Cummins ISX / SIGNATURE-600 cylinder liner assembly 4025313,
Cummins engine domestic cylinder liners 3055099, cylinder liners 3014229 Cummins K19 K38 K50, cylinder liner Cummins accessories 3011884 cylinder liner gaskets, Cummins well washing and wax cleaning car accessories cylinder liner 3202240, Cummins 4009220 cylinder liner prices,
Cummins Cylinder Liner AR51478 Cylinder Liner Waterproof Ring K19, Cummins Cylinder Liner Price Diesel Engine AR51477 Cylinder Liner, Engine Cylinder Liner Engine Parts C3948095 Cylinder Liner, Heavy Truck Diesel 3007525 Cummins Cylinder Liner FPK, Dump Truck Cummins Engine Liner Assembly 3800903,
Chongqing Cummins Marine Engine Cylinder Liner 3803219, on-board excavator parts Cummins thin-walled cylinder liner 3046325, Cummins fishing boat engine cylinder liner assembly 3011885, propeller dredger accessories Dongfeng Cummins cylinder liner 3007525,
Cummins marine engine large cylinder liner 3006089, Chongqing Cummins marine engine cylinder liner 3005984, Cummins marine equipment cylinder liner O-ring 183056, Cummins accessories 3065405 cylinder liner, Qinhuangdao Marine Machinery Factory 4000504 cylinder liner rubber ring,
NTA855 Cummins cylinder liner seat ring 3054948, Dongfeng Cummins dump truck engine cylinder liner 3904166, Cummins cylinder liner 4089153, Chongqing Cummins diesel generator set cylinder liner seat 3019958, diesel truck Cummins cylinder liner seal price 4088995,
Dongfeng Cummins cylinder liner seal 3175545, Chongqing Dongfeng auto parts cylinder liner seal 3883458, 1500kw diesel generator cylinder liner 3028295 seal, original generator Cummins accessory 3080760 cylinder liner, original Cummins cylinder liner 4101507,
Cummins engine cylinder liner 4059349, Chongqing Cummins diesel vehicle diesel engine cylinder liner 3682829, ATV Cummins diesel engine cylinder liner 2882764, Cummins truck nt855 Cummins cylinder liner,
Heavy truck engine parts Cummins thin-walled cylinder liner 3202240, Cummins heavy truck dumper engine cylinder liner 3028122, Cummins heavy-duty Dongfeng Cummins cylinder liner 3900396, heavy-duty Cummins diesel cylinder liner 3040882,
Cummins cylinder liners for special vehicles 3034816, Cummins cylinder liners for special vehicles 3803703, cylinder liners for Cummins large dump truck diesel engines 3042763, cylinder liners for Dongfeng Cummins dump truck generators 210130, Cummins cylinder liner parts for mining dump trucks 204090, Cummins Unloading heavy truck original Cummins cylinder liner 3801826, mining dump truck parts Cummins engine cylinder liner 3498095, pipe lifter nt855 Cummins cylinder liner 3944344,
Cummins diesel engine cylinder liner:
1) The cooling cavity formed between the cylinder liner and the body is called a water jacket.
2) The outer surface of the cylinder liner of Cummins diesel diesel engine is in direct contact with the cooling water. In order to ensure sufficient compression, its upper end is higher than the top surface of the body by 0.05-0.12mm. Three heat-resistant and oil-resistant rubber seals are installed on the lower ring of the cylinder liner. When oil or water leaks from the small holes on the side of the body (the four small round holes on the side of the oil pump on the body), it indicates the relevant seals. Need to be replaced.
Common pull cylinder failure analysis of Cummins cylinder liner
First, the Cummins pull cylinder phenomenon
Cummins cylinder damage is mostly due to local damage to the lubricant film at the sliding part. At this time, the two relatively moving surface protruding parts first have metal contact, and then there is a small "fusion" phenomenon in the local area. The relative motion was torn again. In the process, the metal surface becomes a hardened layer. When the hardened layer is damaged, the generated metal abrasive particles will become abrasives that aggravate surface wear. In the short time of so-called "fusion wear", uneven wear marks parallel to the center line of the cylinder appear on the surface of the piston and the cylinder liner. This is the cylinder pulling phenomenon. In severe cases, the sliding part is completely stuck or stuck, and even cracks may occur in the weak parts of the two surfaces, causing the parts to break, that is, biting the cylinder. Therefore, the root cause of the pull cylinder is fused wear.
Second, the reasons for Cummins pull cylinder
The reasons for the Cummins pull cylinder are very complicated. There are design reasons, such as the selection of materials, the determination of the gap size, whether the installation of the device is appropriate for the medium, whether the structural arrangement is reasonable, whether the surface roughness is appropriate, and the arrangement of lubrication and cooling. Whether it is perfect, etc .; From a management perspective, it may be caused by the following reasons.
1) Poor lubrication of the cylinder: Insufficient or lubricating oil supply in the cylinder causes direct metal contact to pull the cylinder.
2) Insufficient running-in: To get effective running-in in the shortest possible time, the running-in time and load distribution must be considered. Even if the running-in time is too long under too low load, the running-in time cannot be completed, and if it is rushed to run under high load, it will cause pull cylinder. Therefore, during the running-in period of the diesel engine, it should be noted that the oil injection amount should be appropriately increased during the running-in period; the piston ring should be operated under low load for a period of time after the renewal; the piston and the cylinder liner should be rerun and reloaded.
3) Poor cooling: Poor cooling will cause excessive temperature of the cylinder and piston, resulting in poor lubrication; Poor cooling will cause the piston and cylinder liner to overheat and over-expand and deform, losing the original normal clearance and pulling the cylinder. The reasons for poor cooling are: insufficient discharge pressure of the cooling water pump, insufficient or interrupted water supply; rust or dirt in the cooling water cavity; air bubbles in the water, which are trapped in the cooling cavity and not released, causing air resistance; the water quality is too dirty and the water temperature is too high.
4) The piston ring is not working properly: the gap of the gap is too small, which will cause the piston ring to break; the gap between the earth and the earth is too small, which will cause the piston ring to be stuck; too much carbon will cause the piston ring to stick in the ring groove and lose elasticity, causing fracture or gas Leakage; Excessive gap or severe abrasion at the lip makes air leakage. Gas leakage damages the lubricating oil film and makes the surface temperature too high. After the piston ring is broken, the debris is easy to fall between the piston cylinders and cause pull cylinders and bite cylinders.
5) Burning low-quality fuel: incomplete combustion brings more combustion residues; post-combustion raises the exhaust temperature, and technical measures are not taken in a timely manner; the alkaline value of the cylinder lubricant is not suitable.
In addition, some diesel engines pull cylinders due to long-term overload operation, increased thermal load, overheating expansion or poor alignment of moving parts.
6) Repair and assembly error: The piston pin snap ring is missing or not fully installed in the groove when the repair and assembly error occurs. When the engine is working, the piston pin blows out and scratches the cylinder liner to become a pull cylinder. Poor cleaning work during installation. Bringing metal chips or hard particles into the cylinder will also cause the cylinder to be pulled. In addition, the wrong installation, reverse installation, or missing installation of the piston ring can cause the pull cylinder. The piston ring is divided into oil change and air ring. The oil ring is mainly used to scrape oil and improve the lubrication conditions of the cylinder liner. The air ring is mainly to ensure the seal between the piston and the cylinder liner. According to different working conditions and pressure, each air ring is different in material selection and structural design. If the piston ring is incorrectly installed, reversed or missed, it can cause tight sealing or no oil scraping effect. Deterioration of the lubricating conditions on the inner surface of the cylinder liner caused the lack of oil to cause the cylinder to be pulled.
3. Precursor characteristics of the cylinder failure and treatment measures The exhaust pipe emits severe black smoke and suddenly stops, and the crankshaft cannot rotate. At this time, the diesel engine cannot be started to work, but the cause should be found and eliminated.
(1) In the early discovery, the cylinder oil injection volume should be increased first when pulling the cylinder. If the overheating phenomenon has not changed, measures such as single-cylinder oil stop, speed reduction, and accelerated piston cooling can be taken until the overheating is eliminated.
(2) When the cylinder is found, the speed must be reduced quickly and then stopped. Continue to increase piston cooling while cranking.
(3) If the piston cannot be cranked due to the piston biting, you can wait for the piston to cool for a period of time before moving the crank.
(4) When the piston is bitten, you can inject kerosene into the cylinder, and after the piston cools, pry the flywheel or crank.
(5) During the inspection of the lifting cylinder, the traces of the pulling cylinder on the surface of the piston and the cylinder liner should be carefully smoothed with oil stone. Damaged piston rings must be replaced with new ones. If the piston and cylinder liner are seriously damaged, they should be replaced.
(6) When refilling the piston, you must carefully check whether the oil injection holes in the cylinder are filled properly. If both the piston and the cylinder liner are replaced with new ones, the running-in should be performed after the replacement, and the load should be gradually increased from a low load and run continuously during the running-in.
(7) If the cylinder pulling accident cannot be repaired or repair is not allowed, the cylinder sealing method may be adopted to continue the operation.
Fourth, the main measures to prevent cylinder pull
(1) Newly used and overhauled engines must be run-in first, that is, under the condition of maintaining good lubrication, according to the principle of low to high speed and low to large load, carefully follow the running-in rules before they can be put into formal Load operation.
(2) According to the instruction manual, correctly select the gap between the piston skirt and the cylinder liner, and the opening gap and side gap of the piston ring. In addition, it is necessary to keep the piston eccentric cylinder closed during maintenance, and at the same time to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the cylinder liner.
(3) Maintain the normal temperature (70-95 "C) of Ling Que water to avoid the engine overheating. Preheating measures should be taken before starting in winter.
(4) Operate and use the engine reasonably, do not overload the operation, do not step on the throttle, or start without water.
(5) Strengthen the maintenance of the air filter to prevent dust from being sucked into the cylinder.
(6)) Maintain the lubrication system to prevent mechanical impurities and carbon deposits from mixing into the lubricant.