- Perth / Perkins original spare parts
- Perkins repair parts inquiry
- Perkins Parts Service Center
- Perkins Parts System Atlas
- Caterpillar .CAT Diesel Engine Parts
- john deerejohn deere accessories
- Mitsubishi Engine Parts Center
- Genuine Volvo diesel engine parts
- Qianglu Diesel Engine Parts Maintenance Technology
- Perkins Technology Center
- Cummins engine generator parts
- Mitsubishi Diesel Engine Generator Maintenance
- Perkins engine parameters
- Perkins / Perkins industrial engines
- The parameters of the British Willson generator set
- Generator Leasing Service Center
- Volvo diesel generator set
- Diesel generator grid-connected and parallel
- Cummins diesel generator set
- Japan Mitsubishi Diesel Generator Set
- Caterpillar generator set
- Generator dual power conversion cabinet ATS
:0574-26871589 Unit sales : 0574-26871589
:0574-26886646 Accessories Sales : 0574-26886646
:0574-26871569 Maintenance Hotline : 0574-26871569
pass :0574-26892499 True : 0574-26892499
Ground : 宁波戚家山联合路 246-252 号 Address : No. 246-252 , Lianhe Road, Qijiashan , Ningbo
Cummins diesel engine camshaft follower physical picture and parameter model is for reference only: For specific price models, please contact our sales online customer service,
Rixing Power Technology direct sales Cummins KTA19-G2, KTA19-G3, KTA19-G4, KTAA19-G6A, KTA19-G8, NTA855-G1, NTA855-G2, NTA855-G3, NTA855-G2A, NTA855-G4, NT855- GA, KTA38-G2, KTA38-G3, KTA38-G5, KTA50-G1, KTA50-G2, KTA50-G3, KTA50-G9A, KTA50-GS8, MTA11-G3, MTAA11-G3, 6CTA8.3-G2, 6CTAA8. 3G2, 6LTAA8.9G2, 6BTAA5.9G2, 6BTA5.9G2, 6BT5.9G2, 4BTA3.9G2, 4BT3.9G2, 4B3.9G2, VTA28G5, VTA28G6, QSZ13-G2, QSZ13-G3, QSK38-G5, QSL19G5, QSX15G6 QSX15G8, QSK23G3, QST30G3, QST30G4, QSK60G3, QSK60G4, QSK19G3; QSK78 Dongfeng Cummins diesel cam follower, Chongqing Cummins diesel cam follower, Cummins diesel cam follower,
Cummins diesel engine cam followers: Cummins camshaft 4913963, Cummins camshaft 4914240, Cummins camshaft 3068885, Cummins camshaft 4912008, Cummins camshaft 4912007, Cummins camshaft 3090874,
Cummins generator cam follower putter 116541, diesel generator accessories 207248 camshaft gear KTA, Cummins KTA19 cam follower roller 3062141, M11-C350 diesel cam follower 3417766, diesel engine accessories camshaft gear 3008971, diesel engine 3008970 camshaft gear KTA19, Cummins KT38 diesel cam follower roller 3016825,
Cummins diesel engine parts 4009248 cam follower, M11 Cummins valve cam follower assembly 3161475, KTA38 diesel camshaft thrust bearing 3007971, Cummins diesel generator set series 3895486 cam follower,
Cummins NT855-S10 camshaft 4914522, Cummins diesel generator set 3064619 cam follower, Chongqing Cummins diesel engine follower 47962, Chongqing Cummins power cam follower roller 3635815, Cummins cam follower subassembly 3028088,
Cummins cam follower 3008426, Chongqing Cummins parts generator cam follower 205074 cam, diesel cam follower 214744 injection roller 30812, Chongqing Cummins engine parts cam follower 3655377, Chongqing Cummins automotive cam follower 206232 fuel injection ,
Chongqing Cummins engine parts 3062353 cams, Cummins engine parts 3068473 cams imported from the United States, Cummins engine gaskets 3074402 cam follower shell gaskets, Cummins gaskets 3000101 cam follower shell gaskets, Cummins generator parts 3376280 cam bearing pads, Cummins L10G3 .GEN.DR (330) cam follower 3328671,
Cummins L10-260 cam follower 3067870, Cummins KTA19-C camshaft gear 3329533, Cummins L10-310 cam follower 3064619, Cummins ISM-280 cam follower shaft 3417769, Cummins L10-280 cam follower 3328630, Cummins cam follower assembly 3082151, Cummins cam follower 3056567, Cummins cam follower 3056566,
Cummins cam follower AR10627, Cummins NTA855-P425 cam follower 3056566, marine Cummins accessories generator set K19 camshaft assembly 207770, Cummins 6BT5.9 camshaft gear 3929028, K38 Cummins engine camshaft 3074310,
Ship Cummins accessories generator set K19 camshaft assembly 205750, Cummins K38 engine camshaft 3074311, Dongfeng Cummins truck diesel engine parts 3801668 camshaft NTA, Cummins truck parts camshaft 3804824, Cummins M11 valve cam follower 3895486, lifting car spare parts Camshaft 3803651cummins, Cummins camshaft 3929886, Cummins dump truck Cummins camshaft 3036117,
Cummins large dump truck camshaft 3031461, Cummins automobile camshaft 3049024, automobile engine camshaft 3026975 Cummins, Chongqing Cummins diesel engine camshaft 3013091, Cummins valve cam follower 3821160, Cummins concrete mixer truck engine parts 2050225 camshaft, domestic crane Cummins camshaft intermediate gear assembly 3004594, Cummins camshaft gear 206134,
Cummins cam follower assembly 3161475, Cummins cam follower assembly 3417645, Cummins KTA38-G2 follower 3418861, Cummins KTA38-P1250 injection cam follower 206231RB,
Cummins M11 camshaft 3087856, Cummins camshaft 3068882, Cummins camshaft 3025517, Cummins camshaft 4004556, Cummins camshaft 3042568, Construction machinery Cummins accessories camshaft assembly 4958462,
Engineering Cummins parts camshaft assembly 4914240, Excavator Cummins parts camshaft assembly 4914522, Dongfeng Cummins truck parts 4912007 camshafts, Cummins NT855 camshaft 3042568 camshafts, Cummins bus parts 3087856 camshafts, Cummins heavy truck parts 3924471 cams Shaft, Cummins NT855 camshaft 3042568 camshaft., Cummins engine parts 3914640 camshaft, diesel engine NTAA855 Cummins diesel engine 4089326 camshafts, Cummins 3923478 camshafts, mining automotive parts Cummins engine camshaft gears 391877,
Foton auto parts Cummins engine camshaft gear 390767, Cummins engine camshaft gear 391732, Cummins 3348374 4022816 4022823 camshaft, auto gear Cummins engine camshaft gear 3901967, CUMMINS Cummins 3044767 camshaft, rail flaw detection vehicle parts Cummins 3632363 camshaft, Cummins machinery 3688222 camshaft, Chongqing Cummins generator set 206772 camshaft, Cummins camshaft gear 3027217, CUMMINS Cummins 3417766 cam follower, Cummins NTA855-P425 cam follower 3081250,
Cummins cam follower 3081250, Cummins cam follower assembly 3039164, Cummins diesel engine parts 4009248 cam follower K19cummins, Cummins cam follower assembly 3081413, Cummins camshaft 3066877, Cummins ISM-370 camshaft 4083012, Cummins ISM -305V camshaft 3097267, CUMMINS Cummins 3036117 camshaft, 6BT camshaft tooth 3907431,
Cummins camshaft 3076767, Cummins camshaft 3068884, Cummins industrial and mining railway parts camshaft gear 3401439, Cummins M11 camshaft 4024969 camshaft, petroleum machinery Cummins camshaft gear 3031460 Cummins,
Cummins M11 camshaft 3087856, oil pump truck parts Cummins engine camshaft gear 3027423, imported Cummins engine camshaft, Cummins auto parts diesel engine 3002834 camshaft sleeve, price of Cummins camshaft, large car 205230 camshaft bushing K38 K50, Cummins domestic excavation Machine accessories cam follower shaft 3077538, Cummins diesel generator cam follower rod assembly 3328628,
Cummins 3068771 bushing, Cummins camshaft follower 3029920, Cummins camshaft 3062076, Cummins camshaft 3062077, Cummins camshaft 3044767, CCEC Cummins diesel engine cam follower 3418532, Cummins ISM-380E-20 camshaft 3348374, Cummins cam Follower roller 3016825, CUMMINS Cummins 3417766 cam follower,
Cummins ISM-285V camshaft 3102901, Cummins ISM-280 camshaft 4905184, Cummins ISM-450 camshaft 4922089, Cummins ISM-385E-30 camshaft 4022823, KTAA19-G6 / G7 Cummins camshaft follower, Cummins ISM-305V Camshaft 3895786, excavator parts Cummins cam follower pad 3074404, marine diesel engine Cummins camshaft 3954100,
Cummins small diesel engine car camshaft bushing 3017325, Cummins M11 camshaft 4896421, American Cummins engine parts camshaft bushing 287816, CUMMINS Cummins 3004684 camshaft intermediate chuck, Chongqing Cummins gear engine camshaft gear 3026243, Cummins A2300 camshaft bushing Sleeve 3943199 camshaft, Cummins cam follower shell washer 3020001,
Cummins diesel generator 205256 cam follower, Cummins engine parts 3628755 cam follower, imported Cummins camshaft C6205411300 camshaft crankshaft, bulldozer NT855 Cummins cam follower shaft 3065125, CUMMINS Cummins 3096532 camshaft assembly, Cummins generator accessories Cam follower 3039164, Excavator Cummins accessories camshaft assembly 491393, CUMMINS Cummins 3821163 cam follower, Cummins DY1340 Weili unit cam follower,
Cummins engine camshaft follower valve
I. Functions of the gas distribution mechanism: Control the intake and exhaust valves of each cylinder to open and close in time according to the working condition of the engine. Cummins engine uses a unique PT fuel system, and its valve train also has the function of controlling injection timing.
2. Mechanism composition: It consists of timing gear train, camshaft, follower assembly, push rod, rocker arm, bridge pressure plate, valve and other parts.
1. Timing gear train: consists of crank gear, camshaft gear, auxiliary drive gear and intermediate gear, etc .; the crank gear transmits motion to camshaft gear, auxiliary drive gear, and establishes the relationship of rotation angle with each other by the timing mark , Its center distance and tooth side clearance are guaranteed by design, no adjustment is required during assembly.
When installing the intermediate gear, the marks must be aligned, otherwise the engine will be damaged. The tightening torque of the idler shaft bolt is 61N.m (45ft-Ib), plus 60 degrees. The oil groove surface of the thrust plate of the idler gear must face the gear (moving parts), otherwise the engine will be damaged. Axial clearance of intermediate gear: 0.30 0.53 mm, backlash of intermediate gear: 0.08 0.41 mm, backlash of accessory drive gear: 0.08 0.41 mm.
2. Gas distribution phase: (counted by clockwise rotation of crankshaft)
Intake start: 26 degrees before top dead center
Intake end: 50 degrees after bottom dead center
Exhaust start: 64 degrees before bottom dead center
End of exhaust: 26 degrees after top dead center
3. Camshaft: It is the control part of the gas distribution mechanism. It is a steel shaft composed of seven shaft diameters and six groups of cams; each of them consists of an intake cam, an exhaust cam, and an injection cam.
Fuel injection cam: It consists of a large base circle, a small base circle and two transition arcs. The injection cam controls the movement of the injector plunger through a transmission mechanism.
Valve cam: It is a parabolic single base circular cam that controls the opening or closing of the valve.
Camshaft axial movement
M11 engine camshaft axial movement
Positioning: Axial positioning is performed by thrust plate installed on the front surface of the body.
Specification value: M11 0.1 0.4mm
The axial movement is controlled by the thrust plate. If the axial movement exceeds the standard, the thrust plate needs to be replaced.
4. Servo component: It consists of roller, roller pin, follower arm, follower arm shaft, etc. Its role is to transfer the cam profile change characteristics to the push rod through the contact between the roller and the cam surface; the positioning of the roller pin with the positioning pin and the positioning of the follower arm shaft with the screw to ensure the continuous lubrication channel.
Injection timing (timing)
The M11 engine adjusts the injection timing by changing the relative rotation angle between the crankshaft and the camshaft (the camshaft eccentric key is used for adjustment).
5.Put rod: It is a steel tube with a concave head at the upper end and a ball head at the lower end; its role is to transmit motion. The putter is divided into valve putter and fuel injection putter, the difference is that the fuel injection putter is thin, the valve putter is thick and the tube is hollow.
Note: The position must be correct during installation.
6. Rocker arm: It constitutes a lever to transmit motion. A new spherical sliding flat rocker arm has been adopted to eliminate wear between the bridge and the pressure plate. It is equipped with adjusting screws and lock nuts. Not the same as 2.4.6 cylinder, you need to choose when assembling), Front should face the front of the engine, Rear should face the rear of the engine, and the "V" sign should face down.
Adjustment of valves and injectors must be clear:
1. The relationship between crankshaft cranking and adjustment marks A 2,5 B 3,4 C 1,6
2. Ignition sequence 1, 5, 3, 6, 2, 4
3. VS stands for valve adjustment position, which is aligned with the pointer of the gear room; TC stands for top dead center, which indicates that the piston is at the highest position, which has nothing to do with adjusting the valve;
4. When the two pistons of the same crank have reached the top dead center, one cylinder is in the transfer state and the other is in the work state.
Handover: The valve is in the handover state, that is, the exhaust is about to close, the intake is about to open, and the exhaust valve push rod is in the top dead state.
Regulating valve clearance
Work: The other cylinder head is in the work state, the two valves are closed, and the push rod is at the lowest position. At this time, the camshaft is in the lower eight position, and the valve clearance can be adjusted.
STC injector inspection and adjustment
1.Steam cleaning engine
2. Before the adjustment, make the engine run in a time lag state, so that the oil that would cause improper adjustment can be squeezed out of the tappet.
3. For engines equipped with electronic STC control, remove the wires from the terminals on the oil control valve to prevent the engine from entering the advanced timing state.
4. For engines equipped with a hydraulic STC control valve, remove the oil supply pipe from the oil control valve and plug the hoses and joints. This prevents the engine from going into advanced timing
5. Let the engine run at high idle speed (under normal timing) for 5 minutes, so that all the oil can be pumped out of the injector tappet, so that the injector can be adjusted correctly.
6. Shut down the engine. If your engine has not been cleaned before, you should use steam to clean the engine at this time to prevent the boot from entering the engine when the valve cover is removed.
7.Remove the rocker chamber cover and related parts
8. Turn the engine and make sure that the cylinders are in the valve adjustment position (for the valves to be adjusted, all the valves of the cylinders where they are located should be closed before they can be adjusted. Use the following table to determine which cylinder valve position should be checked)
9. If the rocker arm assembly has been removed, use the following steps to determine which cylinder should be adjusted.
Note: All adjustment screws on all cylinders must be loosened, and the push rods must remain aligned.
Note: Both cylinders must be checked.
Press both rocker arms towards the bridge platen and turn the adjusting screws until they touch the push rod. Turn the lock nuts until they touch the rocker arm. Comparing the height of the adjustment screw above the adjustment nut, the cylinder with the same height adjustment screw is the cylinder that needs to adjust the valve
Note: For cylinders that can be adjusted for valves, the height of the push rod above the top of the rocker chamber is also the same.